While standard technical support is included with your wiki plan, tutorial assistance is included in our extended service plan.
Included with all plans:
- Standard website technical support
- Emergency issue resolution (when something breaks on our end)
- Installation of extensions
- Configuration of wiki settings that cannot be done by editing the wiki (i.e. LocalSettings.php configuration)
- Wiki software maintenance
- Complimentary content import
- …and other technical support of this nature.
Extended service plan only:
- Step-by-step guidance on using features in MediaWiki
- Configuration of wiki settings by editing a page in the wiki (i.e. pages in the MediaWiki namespace) or through a special page
- Import of templates
- Custom skins (to a certain extent—we do not create custom designs, but can help implement pre-existing small-scale designs)
- …and other tutorial assistance with using the MediaWiki software.
More information about the extended service plan (ESP) is available at https://www.mywikis.com/plans.